We will load your project into the Lutron Design Utility and generate the following Lutron Reports.
- Bill of Materials ~ A listing of all System Product required for project, part number, description and quantity
- Load Schedule ~ A report showing Zone Load Numbers as shown on Electrical Layout, Names, Descriptions, Fixture Type, Load Type and Total Load
- Integration Report ~ A report showing Name, Model Number and Component Number in the Wall Box
- Wiring Report ~ A report showing Panel Configuration, Zone Load Numbers, Module Type and Positioning
This service is required to provide the necessary information to the on-site electrical contractor prior to rough-in on new construction projects.
LIGHTING CONTROLS PROGRAMMING:
We will send a Lutron Certified Programmer to meet with a representative from your company, or to interact with your client directly.
The programming service includes:
- Program Consultation to discuss expectations and lifestyle
- Generation or Modification of System Program
- Updates to newest version of Operating System
- Tutorial and Demonstration of Program Functionality
- Backup Copy of System Program
Lutron System Program Reports are sent by request in PDF format.
- A completed Project Intake Form will be required prior to performing Design and Programming Services.
- Large Format Graphics Prints are sent electronically in PDF format and Hard Copy Prints (30″ X 42″) are $6.00 per page plus shipping.
- Invoices are sent electronically and due on receipt. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards.